Technology / Why the security industry should work together
Why the security industry should work together
1 March 2016
Cisco's Terry Greer-King on why firms need to work together on cyber security.
At the R3: Resilience, Response, Recovery conference in London, expert speakers addressed 135 information security industry leaders as part of discussions on how to build a robust incident response plan for use in the event of a cyber attack.
Review the eight key takeaways from this conference.
Would you like to achieve secure cloud migration? Join our conference, Data Security in the Cloud 2016, on June 14 in London.
Data Security in the Cloud will address the practical aspects of securing data in the cloud environment. The programme looks at how to get the right services to suit each company’s requirements, managing data classification and encryption, and improving access security.
Our expert speakers will discuss:
- Understanding the business risks and requirements of adopting cloud
- Classifying data for ease of security management
- Implementing encryption best practices
- Controlling Identity & Access Management
- Achieving transparency throughout the cloud estate